Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. This is my first, so please be gentle with me. I've been wanting a place to post my thought, ideas, rants, musings, and ramblings, so here it is.

This blog is my thoughts only, and does not represent the views of any group, person, organization, employer, or demographic with whom I may be associated in any way.

The topics presented in this blog will be those that I find interesting. There are no limits or overarching themes, but this blog will generally cover those things that catch my fancy: the wonders of the world, sustainable development, gardening and local food, local politics, environmental issues, my wanderings and travels, community, and life in general.

The name of the blog represents one of my favorite activities: sitting on my porch and musing about the world with a big mug of good coffee. (OK, beer in the evening.) I love it when friends visit, so we can share the perspective of the porch.

More on porches and the role they play in community life in a future post.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment